Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
August 23rd, 2013
START WITH THAT
Click here to see full text

Hey all, I've got many questions from guild members what they should do when they reach the "End Game"

Here's my personal ideas, I believe every class has it's own thing that can't be copied by another class.

As how most of you know, the in-game prices skyrocketing and only people with shit ton of money can afford to gear a character correctly, well I have a turtle, fighter, and a swordsman and 2 of that 3 is geared pretty well.

Let's start with making money aka the "End-Game PvE"

As how most of you know, the Cell-X and BID44 aka "Kraken dungeon" the best ways to make so much money in short time, yet I believe there's only the speed way to finish it because the in-game players rather use pathetic strategies to get some drop then use their head and learn some teamplay.

I was used to have the only FIX BID4 party which was active everyday, but sadly the team went inactive, I believe only Sharkiano play still active.

Anyway, as how most of you already heard, only a few decent classes can go to Kraken dungeon cause they have the reqied skills / attack style / edbuff / heals etc. Well I gotta tell you, it's BULLSHIT
Every class is able to get on kraken dungeon, let me explain why.
I followed some damage checking with my last party, the tank was a chinese swordsman with 27 con jacket, 26 con pants, 28 con boots, full +10 ( obviously ticket ) 2x 9 properties earings, and 2x 13 con rings from CC. I gotta tell you, his job was pretty easy, he tanked it pretty well, that made me understand I was false when I told fighters to say bye to PvE, If a swordsman can tank kraken a fighter can too, which means every class can, since humans has the lowest defense ingame.

Now you have some inspiration, let me tell you a bit about how to gear yourself for the Kraken dungeon.

If you going to tank

If you going to heal

If you going to speed the party

If you going to speed the party #2

If you going to support ( Most likely only turtle hermit allowed cause of their Turtle debuffs such as "Slow" and Attack speed shackle" )

Prices
The prices always change but the drops usually goes around that money.

17 Dexterity : 250kk zeni
17 focus : 200kk zeni
17 CON : 200kk zeni
17 SOl and 17 STR is 30kk

17 DEX pair 60kk
17 FOC pair 150kk
17 CON pair 100kk
17 SOL and 17 STR pair 20-25kk

Legendary necklace usually goes for 150-200kk

Legendary earring minimum 300kk zeni.

hope that helped a bit, if you have any questions pllease leave it here or contact me in-game
RoliVagyokOo or Artemist.
August 23rd, 2013
Roli OPopopOPop