Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
September 11th, 2013
Made By Liinked, posted by Windorf

*If you are someone that cares about grammar, don't download this!*

**The grammar is really bad, everyone is welcomed to work on it and fix some of the grammar to help everyone using the English patch**

***Has not been tested on any other client other then TW**

Heres the link!!

Versions:
1.0: http://www.mediafire.com/?mlso6hvou4w0roq
2.0: http://www.mediafire.com/?u09c0wv04yvy9yv (Changed Abdullah Rodriquez name to Trunks)

Edit: download the txt file and rename it to "translations_alternate.txt". Then get the original "translations.txt" from the dbo Eng patcher. Put both in and repatch. What this does, if the current dbo patch doesn't have a translated name for it, it will go back to the google translate version.

--------------------------------How to install it---------------------------------
1. First navigate to your DBO file mine is under C:/Program files (x86)/DBO_CT_TW

2. Now if you already have the English patch, you will have the translations.txt as seen here...

If you don't have the English patcher then go to this link and install the english patch..

http://dbocom.com/tools/english-patch/

3. Rename the newly downloaded translations. txt file to "translations_alternate".

3. Now after downloading the new english patch and renaming it--> http://www.mediafire.com/?u09c0wv04yvy9yv add it with the translations.txt that was in your dbo file.

4. Finally run the english patcher

Have fun with the mostly english quests... i haven't look at all the quests but the ones I looked at were english for example...

Last edited on September 14th, 2013 at 04:01 AM.
September 11th, 2013
+1

Last edited on September 11th, 2013 at 08:22 AM.
September 11th, 2013
sounds very cool, ima try it out
September 11th, 2013
Was this made with the program that another member released awhile back?

or, did you do this with your own work?
September 11th, 2013
Does this have the user interface translated too?
September 11th, 2013
everything . But really its not good

Since you cant understand anything .

I would suggest not to download this and wait for the next english patch of DBOCOM to be released

Which it prolly wont get released anytime soon e.e

but be patient
September 11th, 2013
Actually I've been using a google translated version and it's great. So much better than Chinese! I could even do a quest that was about dueling someone for practice. Very nice.
September 11th, 2013
Was this made with the program that another member released awhile back?

or, did you do this with your own work?

My friend went through the "translations.txt" file, compared it to a google translate copy, and to the current DBO patch, so most of the English patch that is out now, is in there and right. The rest, as much as he could do, is google translate.

Does this have the user interface translated too?

What part? Most of it was in English before.

everything . But really its not good

Since you cant understand anything .

I would suggest not to download this and wait for the next english patch of DBOCOM to be released

Which it prolly wont get released anytime soon e.e

but be patient

It isn't everything, but really close. Also the grammar is bad, but sure beats reading Chinese, which I know none. Most quests are hard to read, but if you really want to know what it is, you are able to figure it out.

Actually I've been using a google translated version and it's great. So much better than Chinese! I could even do a quest that was about dueling someone for practice. Very nice.

Exactly.
September 11th, 2013
My friend went through the "translations.txt" file, compared it to a google translate copy, and to the current DBO patch, so most of the English patch that is out now, is in there and right. The rest, as much as he could do, is google translate.

What part? Most of it was in English before.

It isn't everything, but really close. Also the grammar is bad, but sure beats reading Chinese, which I know none. Most quests are hard to read, but if you really want to know what it is, you are able to figure it out.

Exactly.

Did you get Citrinate's consent to use the forums English patch in your own? Also what about the consent to advertise a competing path on his forums?
September 11th, 2013
I can't see the point of that english patch, that's more a "gimmie dem ppowahlevalz pl0x cuz i used da gugle transtro".

^ +1 what Kagu said, I wouldn't download this because it looks more sueless for me then having no english patch, no offense man it's nice you wanted to work with something, but editiong and copy + paste spam won't fix much, if the quest is not understandable :\