Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
May 26th, 2011
Welcome to my attempt at making this game a little easier for any newcomers, and quicker for accustomed users. :)
This is current as of Korean/Taiwanese/Hong Kong Version: 1.5x.xx

Who doesn't wanna see this? Really?

Let's start.
Every Dragon Ball listed will show the required level in order to get the quest to acquire each ball.

Click on the images to show the location.

1st Dragon Ball:
Required lv.: 5

Receive the 1st Dragon Ball quest by accepting this quest from the Goods Merchant:

2nd Dragon Ball:
Required lv.: 7

Receive the 2nd Dragon Ball quest by accepting this quest from the Pig NPC:

3rd Dragon Ball:
Required lv.: 9

Receive the 3rd Dragon Ball quest by accepting this quest from the Police Dog NPC:

After accepting the quest from the Police Dog NPC, he'll send you to a Capsule Corps. Girl NPC to accept the 3rd Dragon Ball quest:

4th Dragon Ball:
Required lv.: 12

Receive the 4th Dragon Ball quest by accepting this quest from the Red Pants Bull NPC:

After accepting the quest from the Red Pants Bull NPC, he'll send you to Roshi Wannabe NPC to complete another quest:

Rewarding the quest will activate another quest from the Roshi Wannabe NPC to send you back to the Red Pants Bull NPC:

After rewarding the quest from the Roshi Wannabe NPC, the Red Pants Bull NPC will give you 2 more quests. One of them is the 4th Dragon Ball quest:

5th Dragon Ball:
Required lv.: 14

Receive the 5th Dragon Ball quest by accepting this quest from the Turtle NPC:

6th Dragon Ball:
Required lv.: 17

Receive the 6th Dragon Ball quest by accepting this quest from the Farmer NPC:

After accepting the quest from the Farmer NPC, he'll send you to the Majin NPC right next to him to accept the 6th Dragon Ball quest:

7th Dragon Ball:
Required lv.: 20

Receive the 7th Dragon Ball quest by accepting this quest from the Engineer Expert NPC:

After accepting the quest from the Engineer Expert NPC, she'll send you to the Hippo 'Entertainer' NPC to accept the 7th Dragon Ball quest:

Congratulations! You have all the Dragon Balls.

Now what? Probably go make your wish... What's that? Oh... You don't know where to do that... That's what we're here for.

To make your wish in this region, you need to go to the Dragon Shrine, and put your 7 Dragon Balls in the 7 Dragon Ball slots... go figure :

After inserting your Dragon Balls in the allotted slots (in any order), click this button, and go for it!:

Made your wish? Say goodbye to your Dragon Balls.

Last edited on August 7th, 2012 at 08:08 PM.
May 28th, 2011
I'm having trouble finding the 3star DB. I've done every quest that I can find. I've gone so far as to get all the other DBs, and hit level 23. Now, I've scanned for more quests and found around 9 low level quests. The problem is that these quests aren't tracked on the map, so I have no idea what I have to do or where to go. I'm guessing that the 3star DB questline is somewhere in those 9 quests.

Anyone have any ideas?
May 28th, 2011
I'm having trouble finding the 3star DB. I've done every quest that I can find. I've gone so far as to get all the other DBs, and hit level 23. Now, I've scanned for more quests and found around 9 low level quests. The problem is that these quests aren't tracked on the map, so I have no idea what I have to do or where to go. I'm guessing that the 3star DB questline is somewhere in those 9 quests.

Anyone have any ideas?

Its in my guide right above your post.
May 28th, 2011
Its in my guide right above your post.

None of those NPCs have quests for me...
May 28th, 2011
None of those NPCs have quests for me...

have you checked the level your supposed to be
May 28th, 2011
Please, before anyone else asks: read my entire post.

-I am level 23, the quest is for level 9.
-I have received quests from both these NPCs and done them until they gave me no more quests. I never received the 3 star dragonball from them.
-The quests I can find nearby don't show me anywhere to go/do on the map, so I don't know what I need to do. YES, I have low level quests, that could probably lead up to the quest from the Dog Cop that sends me to the Capsule Corps. Girl, but I can't do them without knowing what they are. They aren't marked on my map, at all.
-At the bottom right on my screen is a dragon ball icon that says I have collected them all, but I haven't.
May 29th, 2011
You know, somebody already made a dragonball quest guide for humans.

http://www.dbocom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5592
May 29th, 2011
You know, somebody already made a dragonball quest guide for humans.

http://www.dbocom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5592

You know, that's outdated as of the latest patch.
May 29th, 2011
You know, that's outdated as of the latest patch.

Yea I guess, but I'd at least ask if hes going to update his guide before putting up a whole new one. You kinda stole the spotlight.

Last edited on May 29th, 2011 at 02:08 PM.
May 29th, 2011
Yea I guess, but I'd at least ask if hes going to update his guide before putting up a whole new one. You kinda stole the spotlight.

Spotlight? That should never be the intention, as it isn't... the intention is to help people. I have no problem handing this guide over, if anyone feels that way, as childish as it is. If anyone is offended, I apologize. That, however, is not the topic here; the topic here is about how to find the Dragon Balls for the human race in game.