Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
Current Time in Korea (GMT+9):  (Scheduled Events)
Current Korean Game Version: 1.50.46 (Released: April 29)
Download
Character List
Guild List

August 27th, 2013
Omfg
August 27th, 2013

August 27th, 2013
The writing has been on the wall ever since a month or 2 after 70 cap.

They ruined PVP by making Turtles, Karmas and SK's way too OP. Implementing a ridiculous crit system that people say breaks fighters, even thought they are still easily the weakest of the 4 main classes. The crit system is what is broken, even SK crits way to high, If bold crits your screwed. not to mention the stupid amounts of LP and Defence and success based skills they have.

People ruined PVE by spamming full speed parties, making most of the classes in game useless. PVE is EVERYBODY'S fault. Everybody who encouraged the use of speed, contributed to the death of the game.

No wonder no1 plays. They realise if they want to experience any end game content, you have to make a karma, poko, sk, buffer or dende.

If they want to PVP they have to make a Karma, Turtle, SK or Fighter.

total and utter crap.

Last edited on August 27th, 2013 at 08:57 AM.
August 27th, 2013
Not like the games hard for KR, come to TW, level to 70 in what 2 weeks or less if you try or get power leveled, buy 1-2kkk really quick and buy best gear you can, slap on 5 tickets like most everyone else and have a good as chance as anyone to play and win at anything, if you already had the skill from KR.
August 27th, 2013
The writing has been on the wall ever since a month or 2 after 70 cap.

They ruined PVP by making Turtles, Karmas and SK's way too OP. Implementing a ridiculous crit system that people say breaks fighters, even thought they are still easily the weakest of the 4 main classes. The crit system is what is broken, even SK crits way to high, If bold crits your screwed. not to mention the stupid amounts of LP and Defence and success based skills they have.

People ruined PVE by spamming full speed parties, making most of the classes in game useless. PVE is everybody's fault.

tbh though, having it there and not abusing it, is like someone seeing a glowing red button with either the option to get rewarded or punished, You're going to press that button.

It's just human nature to abuse anything, we can to make something easier.

So yes, it is our fault, but it's more so NTL for our being able to exploit it.

Fighters are very much so "weak" but they still have the output that canes like a bitch.

Ever since 70 though, the game has been on a decline.

That you are completely right about.

This is just a pure example of a bad delivery, the 70 patch could of been absolutely amazing.
It could of been blooming for the company, but they fucked up and can't be bothered fixing it.
Or can't afford to fix it, which i highly doubt.

I wouldn't be surprised if they do sell the rights and it comes back worse.
that would just make my day.

I would love for it to come to English, that would be amazing, I would consider restarting,
because i haven't really wasted that much money on it, $250~ and that's over 3 years, that's 500% cheaper then any subscription based game.

Shit would be way easier to get in english too, CP would be available from Gamestop/ebgames.

But all that is if it even got here.

Which it most likely isn't and it's just going to sink to the bottom of the sea.

all I can say, i suppose, what's the best thing to say..

It's been fun, RiP.
August 27th, 2013
Not like the games hard for KR, come to TW, level to 70 in what 2 weeks or less if you try or get power leveled, buy 1-2kkk really quick and buy best gear you can, slap on 5 tickets like most everyone else and have a good as chance as anyone to play and win at anything, if you already had the skill from KR.

If you think its possible to gear a charachter for PVP on 1-2kkk and be good that your I am afraid your sorely mistaken.

Most people think you can PVP with 1 set of armour and 1 set of accessories. Good luck.

Not hard to get legit upgrades on 1 set of gear. Not hard to get legit upgrades full stop. Just get lucky or cash way too much. People use tickets because they are here to stay. I have seen everyone in the game use tickets before.

I have 5 full complete sets of armour, plus Focus Pants, a million different effects on Boots and a million different accessories for every situation.

My Karma has even more sets of armour.

People may realise this if they where more experienced. It takes a lot of time, patience and experience to gear properly.
August 27th, 2013
shut down tw now plox~
August 27th, 2013
Even if by some miracle that did happen, which it won't as the game can't possibly compete in the NA/EU Market, it would be an entirely new version meaning you have to start again.

No thanks.

I agree, i don't wana start over again, who wants to start over again and lose there items, gear, and everything else
August 27th, 2013
Meh the day TW gets shut down im throwing in the towel and im just gunna dig DBO a grave and move on cuz this is ridiculous right now....
August 27th, 2013
If you think its possible to gear a charachter for PVP on 1-2kkk and be good that your I am afraid your sorely mistaken.

Most people think you can PVP with 1 set of armour and 1 set of accessories. Good luck.

Not hard to get legit upgrades on 1 set of gear. Not hard to get legit upgrades full stop. Just get lucky or cash way too much. People use tickets because they are here to stay. I have seen everyone in the game use tickets before.

I have 5 full complete sets of armour, plus Focus Pants, a million different effects on Boots and a million different accessories for every situation.

My Karma has even more sets of armour.

People may realise this if they where more experienced. It takes a lot of time, patience and experience to gear properly.

OK maybe I was too blunt about it but I know what you are talking about, I was there with you back in the day when we were doing that and getting sets of gear, I'm sayin with a luck based system we have seen people with all focus not hit someone with 1500 dodge and someone with tons of dodge get hit non stop by someone with like 1200 hit rate I'm just saying if you wanted to mess around and still have fun and start a fighter if you had good % weapons and good m-def gear ticketed you would have a chance against some classes and for pve turtles go into kraken with no gear just speed weapons, then again it would suck getting everything from cell and kraken again but I will shut up, I am by no means an expert on pvp which is why I don't do it, I would just embarrass myself